Ridetech 24349901 - TQ Series CoilOver Shock
TQ Series CoilOver Shock
* Individually Priced
Track Quality Series – The newest addition to the RideTech line is the Track Quality ("TQ") shock series. Going beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular, the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness...pot holes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use.
Typical Applications: The Ridetech TQ is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Rebound PLUS dual stage high speed and low speed compression adjustability
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Great PerformanceMono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart - it means consistent performance and great ride quality
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H14.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: