Ridetech 59100175 - Coil Spring
When it comes to CoilOver coil springs, RideTech supplies Hyperco Hypercoils exclusively. Available in all popular lengths and spring rates, Hypercoils are manufactured from high tensile chrome silicon steel -- the highest grade spring material available. The high tensile steel wire used in Hypercoils is lighter and allows additional travel before reaching coil-bind. Hyperco's advanced engineering produces springs that achieve the same length and rate with fewer coils than other brands. In many cases, Hypercoils use three less coils and smaller diameter wire (.480" vs. .510"). This allows for an additional 1.8" of compression (6.4" vs. 4.6") which equates to better travel. During the manufacturing process, Hypercoils undergo two separate magnaflux inspections to ensure that all spring are free from the surface imperfections that might lead to early failure. Hyperco employs a unique combination of state-of-the-art CNC equipment along with small town craftsmanship to produce the finest coil springs available anywhere in the world.
Choose your coil springs using the selector above.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H13.0000” x L4.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: