Chevrolet Performance 19370850 - Supercharged LSA Crate Engine - 556HP
Free shipping on LSA crate engine from SDPC, the Leader in Chevrolet Performance!
The current LSA crate engine is taken from the 5th generation Camaro ZL1 featuring 556HP & 551TQ. If you're looking for a late-model LS supercharged engine, the LSA offers an easy installation retrofit for muscle cars. The LSA is packed with aforged steel crank shaft, high strength LS block, integrated piston oil coolers, and a 1.9L Eaton supercharger. Includes the heat exchanger pump.
|Horsepower||556HP @ 6100RPM|
|Torque||551FT/LBS @ 3800RPM|
|Block||Cast aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps|
|Crankshaft||Forged steel, 8-bolt, 3.622"|
|Heads||Aluminum LS3-style port; as cast with 68cc chambers|
|Camshaft Lift||0.480"/0.480" Hydraulic Roller|
|Dur. @ 0.050"||198°/216°|
- Requires 8-bolt specific flexplate or flywheel
- This is a wet sump application
- Requires a 58psi fuel pump
- Includes supercharger, ignition coils, water pump, balancer, and more!
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 529.1 lbs.
- W34.3000” x H31.0000” x L43.5000”
- Free Shipping in the 48-States, 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: